Thursday, April 23, 2009

Muuido

It's not all teaching and K-pop for this waeguk. Last weekend a group of us headed west to Muuido, a little island off the coast of Incheon, to celebrate fellow S.M.O.E. Maureen's birthday.





We're on a boat!


There are some really beautiful places in Korea if you get far enough out of Seoul. My first few months here, when I was in my bubble of euphoria, I loved the vastness and the excitement of the city. It's starting to wear on me though. There is a serious lack of nature in Seoul.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I completely agree about the lack of nature... I find myself getting super-excited when there are a couple of trees with green leaves on the sidewalk. lol. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better. Any improvement with the health? Hope you get some rest over the long weekend! =)